Paper Clip is a weekly compilation of online articles, artifacts and other—old, new, and sometimes BOMB-related.
This week’s Paper Clip was guest-edited by Daniel Lopatin (a.k.a. Oneohtrix Point Never). His new album, R Plus Seven, was released on October 1, 2013.
1. MIT released Mahler’s translated score markings. “Slowing down but with a sense of speeding up” is my personal favorite.
2. Every .jpg of this Celine bag tells a different (:P).
3. A Crewdsonesque jazzscape?
4. Erik Davis gave advice on liquefaction.
5. Liquefaction continued with SyncerSoft Lizard Morph.